1. **General Provisions**
1.2. Please read the Regulation carefully, as it defines the purpose and basis of processing your personal data.
1.3. The owner of personal data in accordance with this Regulation can be identified by the following information:
- Name: Natural person entrepreneur Nickel Niya Valeriivna
- E-mail: Akitore1@gmail.com
- Phone: +380939708993
2. **Personal data processed by the FOP, the basis of such processing**
2.1. Personal data is processed by the Owner only after you familiarize yourself with this Regulation and give your consent to the processing of personal data. The start of personal data processing is the moment of pressing the "make a purchase" and "book" button.
2.2. When using the site, the Owner requests the following information:
- Surname, first name, and patronymic
- Contact data (mobile phone number and e-mail)
- Information about the place of your stay
- Date of birth
- You can also, on your own initiative, specify additional information that, in your opinion, is necessary to receive the services provided by the Owner. In addition, the Owner may collect some data from your computer, phone, tablet, or other device that you use to access the site, for example, IP address, type of browser used, language settings, etc.
2.3. The purposes of personal data processing include but are not limited to:
2.3.1. Personal data necessary for you to order a service or purchase a product on the website, in particular:
- The mobile phone number specified by you will be called to confirm the order or reservation on the website.
- A letter with an alternative confirmation of your order or reservation will be sent to the e-mail you specified.
- Your identification will be carried out by the name specified by you, and all appeals (both oral and written) on any issues that arise when using the site will be carried out under this name.
- Indication of your location is necessary to determine the range of geographically closest delivery points for goods purchased through the site.
- If you wish, you can indicate your date of birth to additionally certify that you have reached the age from which civil legal agreements can be entered into. At the same time, we emphasize that the fact of filling out the form on the website is a confirmation on your part that you have the legal capacity necessary to enter into civil law agreements.
2.3.2. Personal data required to process and process your online booking (sending messages about your booking, such as confirmations, changes, and reminders).
2.3.3. Communicating with you - contacting you about other matters by mail, email, phone, and text, depending on the type of contact information you previously provided to us. We also process all the requests you send us.
2.3.4. Service improvement - the use of personal data for analytical purposes aimed at improving the services offered to you. The data may also be used for testing purposes, to solve problems, and to improve the functionality of the site, provided that such data is depersonalized as much as possible.
2.3.5. Your profile information may be used for marketing purposes, for example:
- To periodically send news about services and products (You can opt-out of marketing emails at any time - just click on the "Unsubscribe" link in every email).
- On the Site or on third-party sites (including social networks), you can see individual offers created taking into account the information provided by you, which, in our opinion, may seem interesting to you.
- If you participate in other promotions (for example, sweepstakes), the relevant information will be used for management by such shares.
2.3.6. Market Research: Sometimes customers may be invited to participate in market research. If you receive an invitation to participate in such research, please read the relevant information to understand what personal data will be collected and how it will be used in the future.
2.3.7. Legal purposes: In some cases, your data may be used to process and resolve legal disputes, for investigation, at the request of state authorities and the court, sent in accordance with the procedure determined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
2.3.8. The provision of your personal data is carried out on a voluntary basis. However, depending on the type of services you use, in some cases, the services may be provided only after certain personal data has been collected. For example, we will not be able to process your reservation and purchase if we do not receive information about your name and contact details.
2.3.9. In the case of using automatic methods of personal data processing that may have legal or other serious consequences for you, we will apply appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
3. **Special categories of personal data**
3.1. The owner does not process personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, criminal convictions, as well as data related to health, sexual life, biometric, or genetic data.
4. **Processing of information about children**
4.1. The services offered through the site are provided to persons who have reached the age of 14 and can enter into civil legal agreements.
4.2. The implementation of any services through the site for the benefit of persons under the age of 14 is carried out exclusively with the consent of a parent or guardian. In such cases, information about children provided by parents or guardians is processed. If it becomes known that the personal data of a person under the age of 14 was processed without the consent of one of his parents or guardians, the Owner reserves the right to destroy such information.
5. **Transfer of personal data to third parties**
5.1. In order to properly fulfill the assumed obligations regarding the provision of services, your personal data must be transferred to third parties, including:
5.1.1. Counterparts (business partners) are individuals or legal entities whose services you book through the site. At the same time, agreements have been concluded between the Owner and such persons regarding the observance of confidentiality requirements regarding your personal data.
5.1.2. Volodar's subcontractors for the provision of technical, payment, transport and other services. The specified subcontractors cannot use your personal data for purposes unrelated to your use of the Site.
5.1.3. Your personal data may be provided at the request of a controlling body of state power or a court, submitted in the manner and on the grounds determined by the current
legislation of Ukraine.
5.2. The transfer of your personal data to the specified persons is carried out in the amount necessary for the performance of the relevant tasks, with a mandatory indication of the status of such data and the need to ensure the appropriate level of protection of this data.
6. **Cookie files**
6.2. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to the browser on your computer or mobile device.
6.3. With the help of cross-device activity tracking, Nickel Niya Valeryivna can track user operations on the same device, in particular, combine data collected from a specific browser or mobile device with data from another computer or device connected to the computer or device from which the data were obtained.
6.4. Cookies are used for various purposes. They help to recognize you as the same user on different pages of the site. The information we collect through cookies includes IP address, device identification number, pages viewed, browser type, browser search information, operating system, Internet service provider, time stamp, ad responses, relevant URL, and functions during activity on the page in the application.
6.5. To learn more about how to work with or delete cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org in the "Help"/"Help" section of your browser. Through your browser settings (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome), you can choose which cookies to accept and which to reject. The location of the settings depends on which browser you use. To find the necessary settings, go to the "Help"/"Help" section of your browser. If you decide to refuse certain technical and (or) functional x cookies, some functions of the Site may not be available to you.
7. **Term of personal data processing**
7.1. Your personal data is processed for 10 years, counted from the last reservation or product order made by you.
8. **Technical and organizational means of personal data protection**
8.1. In order to avoid cases of unauthorized access to your personal data, as well as their unlawful destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, and other unlawful actions by third parties, the Owner uses proven technical means of protecting the transmission and storage of such data.
8.2. The owner also takes a number of organizational measures to ensure reliable protection of your personal data. In particular, agreements are concluded with all counterparties and subcontractors, defined in section 5 of the Regulations, obliging them to comply with confidentiality requirements regarding your personal data.
8.3. The owner adheres to the principle of minimizing personal data. Only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of services and for the processing of which you give your consent are subject to processing.
9. **Rights of the subject of personal data**
9.1. In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, you have the following rights:
- To know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law.
- To receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred.
- To access your personal data.
- To receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer about whether your personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data.
- Present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data.
- Make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable.
- To protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide, or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity, and business reputation of a natural person.
- File complaints about the processing of your personal data with the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or with the court.
- Apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data.
- To protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you.
11. **Entry into force of this policy and the procedure for making changes**
11.1. This Regulation enters into force from the day of its publication, namely from 09/23/2020.
11.2. The FOP has the right to make changes and additions to this Regulation, which are subject to publication.
11.3. If you do not agree with any changes to the terms of this Regulation, you must stop using the Site. The fact of continuing to use the Site after making changes is interpreted as consent to the accepted changes and/or additions.
Please note that this edited version includes the original content with appropriate formatting and indentation. If you have any specific requirements or additional changes needed, feel free to let me know!